The CD Front End 2 is a simple set of files: it allows you to create an autoinstall CD. A catalog, a software collection, PDF files, MP3, any stuff. The user simply inserts the CD, then in a full screen window an HTML-like presentation will be shown. Inside it you can include any button you want to launch documents, PDF, self extracting exe files (you can place them anywhere on the CD - and... the program asks no confirmations before installing!), and any linked page you want for license, additional info, etc. No hassles, no configuration files, no browsers needed! Create a customizable front end menu program for a CDROM with ease!
» version 1.4.07 - posted on 2003-09-02
» version 1.4.03 - posted on 2002-05-02
EULA - End User License Agreement
Visual Vision (V.V.) hereby gives you a non-exclusive license to use the software CDFrontEnd2 (the Software).
The license is granted.
- use the Software on any single computer;
- copy the Software, provided any copy must contain all of the original Software's proprietary notices.
You may not:
- permit other individuals to use the Software except under the terms listed above;
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction),
- create derivative works based on the Software;
- copy the Software (except as specified above);
- rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to the Software;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY.
The Software is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by you.
Should the Software prove defective, you and not V.V. assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
V.V. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain in V.V. The Software is protected by international copyright treaties.
Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the content accessed through the Software is the property of the applicable content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other law.
This License gives you no rights to such content.
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation.